B Dancewear Frequently Asked Questions
1. What size should I buy? All our sizes are standard, but if you are unsure what size to order check out the Sizing Chart. If you need a larger size please let me know currently we are starting to expand our sizes to a 6XL
2. How can you offer so many colors and sizes? We are able to offer all our 72 styles in 242 colors, between 6 different fabrics and in 11 sizes, because we hand make every item right here in the USA! This means we do not carry stock of ANY individual item, we only carry stock of fabric, and we don’t start working on your item until you order it.
3. What is your return policy?
EVERY ITEM IS MADE TO ORDER SO THERE ARE NO REUTNS OR EXCHANGES. If you need help with any sizing or fabric please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
If you received an item that is damaged please contact us and we will take care of you.
4. How long will it take for me to receive my order?
Currently, it is taking approximately 4 weeks for us to manufacture your order, and then the speed of shipping depends on the option you purchase. Our standard shipping is USPS First Class Mail, 5-7 business days. However, if you need it sooner, please let us know by calling us at 1-888-559-3331 or specifying in the comments section so that we can coordinate with our production team to see if it is possible then, we can quote you expedited shipping options.
Production time varies based on the volume of orders we receive and the time of year (during competition season, the wait time may increase). Please remember that we make your item by hand and only start on it after you order it. Many companies are able to deliver it faster to you because they have their items made in bulk and sit on the shelf until you order them. We prefer to make a higher quality product. If you have any concerns, please call us at 1-888-559-3331 or email us
IF YOU NEED A RUSH, PLEASE EMAIL. Our team is willing to work overtime we will pass that cost onto you. currently, prices are as follows -
Out by 3 weeks 20%-
Out in 2 weeks 30% -
Out in 1 week email@example.com
5. Where is my order?
It is either in the mail, or we are feverishly working on it. You can check by logging into " My Account" on the upper right of this page, and clicking " Review orders / track packages".
The order status should either say "processing or manufacturing" which means we are still working on it, or "shipped," in which case, you may use the tracking number to find out more information. Once your order has shipped from BDancewear, please directly contact your courier with any inquiries about the status of your package. Once an order has shipped, we are unable to redirect the package or change the shipping speed. BDancewear does not accept any responsibility for unexpected shipping delays or failures caused by circumstances related to the courier itself, and shipping fees are non-refundable. In rare cases such as these, please directly contact the courier with any inquiries about your package: USPS at 1-800-275-8777 or FedEx at 1-800-463-3339.
6. Can I get my order faster/ do you offer faster shipping?
For the most part, we can put a rush on your order. This is called a rush, we have offered our team overtime and sometime double time to get rush's out. II you would like a rush we pass the additional cost on to you we are happy to give you pricing for that. firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will answer this question for you ASAP.
7. What is the fabric made out of and how wide is it?
Spandex is 18% Spandex 82% Nylon 5.9 oz and it is 58/60 inches wide.
Shiny Spandex is 18% Spandex 82% Nylon 5.9 oz and it is 58/60 inches wide.
Mesh is 92% Nylon and 8% Spandex and it is 58/60 inches wide.
Holographic is 20% spandex and 80% Nylon 54 inches of usable fabric
Velvet is a Polyester/Spandex blend, it weighs 420 gm and it is 58/60 inches wide.
Lace is 92% Nylon and 8% Spandex and it is 58/60 inches wide.
8. I need a small change to one of your items, can you help me?We can make small customizations to orders of 10 pieces or more. Custom orders with less than 10 will be charges a small order fee of $5 per item. There is also an upcharge per piece for a customizations.We require a 5 week lead time for any custom pieces. Also, customized items are not returnable or exchangeable, so we generally recommend ordering a size run of our standard pieces first or purchasing a sample. If you have any questions, please c
all us at 1-888-559-3331 or email us email@example.com
9. Do all your items come lined, or only certain colors and fabrics? Yes we line them for free! However, we only add lining to our lighter colors to prevent them from being see through, as the rest of the colors do not need lining. All leotards, biketards, and bra tops come with double lining in the front for full coverage. Colors not listed can be lined for an upcharge, please call us
at 1-888-559-3331 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
The following colors are lined:
Spandex - White, Light Ivory, Ivory, Light Yellow, Yellow, Mustard, Peach, Neon Orange, Coral, Pink, Baby Pink, Neon Pink, Dusty Rose, Neon Lime, Mint, Light Nude and Salmon
Shiny Spandex - White, Ivory, LIght Nude, Baby Pink, Baby Blue, Mint, Neon Lime, Salmon, Yellow, Lime, Pink and Neon Pink
Holographic - White/Pearl and White/Silver
Velvet - White, Ivory, Baby Pink, Yellow and Beige
10. I have a question that isn’t answered here, help me!?
Check our more extensive FAQ, and if that still doesn’t answer your question Call us at 1-888-559-3331 or 661-702-0696 or email us email@example.com, and we will be happy to answer your question.